A clean garage is a stuff of dreams solely because it isn’t easy to maintain one. Garages, by design, are likely to gather dust and debris that need to be cleaned out ever so often. Wall mount vacuum cleaners can be your best friend if you’re looking to keep it spic and span.
This page contains affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases which means we receive a small commission when you make a purchase, at zero cost to you.
- 1 What to Look For When Buying Wall Mount Vacuum Cleaners
- 2 6 Best Garage Wall Mount Vacuum Cleaners Reviewed
- 3 Most Powerful Garage Vacuum
- 4 Runner Up
- 5 Best Value
- 6 Best Basic
- 7 Low Noise
- 8 Best Wet/Dry
- 9 The Final Word
What to Look For When Buying Wall Mount Vacuum Cleaners
A wall mount vacuum cleaner is revered by many because of the many functions it serves. The ease of cleaning, the highly optimal time it takes to clean the space and the quality of cleaning make it a great machine to bring home.
But what should you look for while buying a wall mount cleaner? Are there any specific features that you must be looking for? We know that buying a vacuum cleaner can be a big decision and you are bound to face a number of questions especially if you are a first-time buyer.
We have you covered and have compiled a list of things you must look for when buying your wall mount vacuum cleaner. Read on!
1. Hose Length
Before buying your wall-mounted vacuum cleaner, you need to ensure that the hose length is adequate. A short hose will severely stunt your machine. Take into account the area that needs to be cleaned regularly and the mounting position and ensure that the hose is compatible.
At times, there are machines that offer you a power chord that is equivalent in length to that of the hose. This would not be super beneficial. Instead, go for a model that has a longer hose length and shorter power chord.
The first question that may come to your mind vis-a-vis the wheels is why do you need wheels in a wall-mounted vacuum cleaner. However, it is an integral thing that you should pay attention to. We tell you why!
Firstly, it is beneficial in case your model has a slightly shorter hose length than the area that needs to be cleaned. Secondly, it is better to have wheels in the cleaner in case you have a lot of liquid debris that needs to be picked up.
3. Accessories Bag
You must check if your model comes with an accessory bag to house all the accessories that come along with a wall-mounted vacuum cleaner. The bag ensures that the accessories are safe and protected and are all in a single place else it just lies all over the place like clutter.
4. Bagged vs Bagless
This is a question that several buyers grapple with. Should they go with a bagless or a bagged vacuum cleaner?
Bagless cleaners have a stronger onboard filtration system and are therefore more adept at segregating waste. They are also value for money as you don’t have to invest in replacement bags from time to time.
Some of the other things that you need to consider while buying a wall-mounted vacuum cleaner include what is the brand reputation when it comes to customer service and support, are the accessories readily available and is it an easy-to-use machine.
You wouldn’t want to complicate matters by buying a machine that is too complicated and time-intensive, would you?
5. Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
A wet/dry vacuum cleaner is going to be far more helpful when it comes to cleaning spaces such as a garage that tends to attract several types of debris. A cleaner that can only pick up dry dirt is going to be insufficient in dealing with tough spaces such as a garage.
They can also be used indoors for cleaning carpets that get spilled with liquids adding to their efficiency. Lastly, most of the wet/dry cleaners come with a cleaning kit that makes disposing of these liquids very easy. This saves you both time and effort.
6. Read Reviews
A wall-mounted garage vacuum is a great device that helps in cleaning your garage without occupying a huge space. It gets the job done efficiently and that too in optimum time duration.
But sometimes, you need to scratch below the surface to get to know the real pros and cons of a product, hence, while you are still contemplating, take some time out and read customer feedback of the models that you like.
This will help you understand what actually is great about the product and what are the problems that you may hit. A few reviews should give you a good idea and that investment of time is totally worth it!
7. Maintenance Needs
This is something that must be considered before buying the vacuum cleaner. You should not be surprised later on! When you are looking for cleaners, inquire after their maintenance needs and the time commitment required.
You should only choose a vacuum cleaner that you are able to maintain well. Take into consideration your lifestyle, if you have additional help before choosing a very high maintenance and complex machine.
6 Best Garage Wall Mount Vacuum Cleaners Reviewed
Based on some of the tips that we have shared above, we have compiled a list of wall mount vacuum cleaners that you can consider buying. This is a diverse list and deals with a wide range of cleaners taking into account diverse expectations.
Here is a detailed review of each of the above to give you a clearer idea about their strengths, weaknesses and key features.
Most Powerful Garage Vacuum
BISSELL Garage Pro Wall Mounted Wet Dry Car Vacuum
If you want to purchase the best wall-mounted vacuum cleaner available, this is the one you must be going after. It is a clear winner in our analysis of several cleaners and scores big on almost every criteria.
If you do choose this, it is going to be a purchase with a cause. Bissel supports the Bissell Pet Foundation that is on a mission to support homeless pets. So, you would be making a small indirect contribution to the cause.
- It is a wet and dry vacuum cleaner that provides a holistic cleaning solution.
- It is powered by a 32-foot hose and a 5-foot power cord.
- It comes with a 4-gallon dirt tank to pick up large amounts of debris and dirt.
- It has an LCD display that conveniently displays when the dirt tank is full to the brim and needs to be emptied.
- It comes with a blower function that will help you work your way through dry debris efficiently.
- It weighs around 33 pounds.
- It comes with a host of accessories and an accessory bag to store them all.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty.
- It has a far superior tank capacity than most of its rivals and competitors.
- It has a long enough hose that helps you with a thorough cleanup.
- It is extremely easy to assemble and use.
- It offers a multi-cleaning experience.
- If your garage is high on sawdust and the like, chances are the filters may get clogged.
- The hose length makes it incompatible with any other brand’s hose, in case there is an urgent need to fix it.
Prolux Wall Mounted Garage Vac
The runner up on this list of the best wall-mounted vacuum cleaner would be the Prolux cleaner. It is a great machine and offers a great cleaning experience.
It is made up of HEPA filters that are adept at filtering allergens. This is a feature that many regular cleaners do not have. This certainly gives the Prolux wall-mounted vacuum cleaners an edge.
- It has beast power and is fully efficient in keeping your garage in order.
- It comes with several tools that help you carry out cleaning tasks with ease and in record time saving you a lot of stress and hassle.
- It is adept at both wet and dry waste pickup.
- It consists of HEPA filters that take care of a lot of allergens.
- Its design and makeup are such that it promises to be a durable machine that is strong enough to take care of a tough space such as the garage.
- It has an LED display that indicates when the dustbin needs to be emptied.
- It weighs 25 pounds.
- It comes with a 3-year warranty and impeccable customer service.
- It has a 12-amp motor.
- It has a hose length of 32 feet.
- With a number of features and accompanying accessories, it comes across to be a versatile cleaner.
- It is incredibly lightweight and durable and offers good value for money.
- It is easy to set up and convenient to store because of its compactness.
- The capacity of the dustbin could be improved.
- The price could be slightly lower.
VacuMaid GV30 Wall Mounted Garage Vacuum
If you want a value-for-money vacuum cleaner, this is the one to go for. It has a host of features and is great to work with making every penny spent totally worth it. It is robust enough to last you for a longer time while also providing great cleaning services. In short, this is a device that is totally value for money.
- It comes with a 30 feet hose.
- It has a 120 volt 5.1″ Ametek Lamb Motor that makes it strong and powerful.
- It has a 7-gallon dirt capacity that is way more than several of its competitors.
- It also comes with HEPA-style bags for dirt filtration.
- It works wonders in picking up a range of debris that other vacuum cleaners struggle with such as sawdust, nuts and bolts.
- It offers a versatile cleaning experience and can be used to clean both residential and commercial areas making it great value for money.
- It comes with a number of tools and a bag to store them all in one place.
- It weighs 17 pounds.
- It comes with a 5-year warranty period.
- It is a versatile vacuum cleaner courtesy of a host of tools it comes with such as different brushes.
- The bagless canister capacity of this vacuum cleaner is way superior.
- It is robust and designed to last longer.
- It is great value for money.
- It is durable and lightweight.
- The hose could be longer.
- It struggles to pick up liquid debris; that may be a concern for some.
Vacmaster 3-in-1 Wet Dry Vacuum
If you are looking for a basic model that does the work without too many complications, this is the one you should get home. This vacuum cleaner will offer you premium service at basic costs.
It has all superior features that give it an edge over traditional cleaners while not being exorbitant, making it a hit among customers who aren’t looking to spend big.
- Its wet and dry function enables you to deal with dry and wet waste with ease.
- It is multifunctional and can be used to clean your garage, your car and even your carpet thanks to the various nozzles it consists of.
- It is equipped with safety features that automatically turn off the machine’s suction function when the vacuum cleaner’s water line reaches a critical point.
- It comes with a number of cleaning tools that make holistic cleaning both a possibility and a breeze.
- It weighs 10 pounds.
- It has a 2.5-gallon tank.
- It is great value for money and offers a multifaceted cleaning experience in both residential and commercial spaces.
- It is lightweight, which makes using it easy.
- The hose length could be longer.
- For big patios, the gallon could prove to be smaller and would need regular emptying out.
VacuMaid GV50PRO Wall Mounted Garage Vacuum
If you are tired of loud vacuum cleaners and want to clean your space quietly without waking up people around you, this is the quietest wall-mounted vacuum cleaner that you can find. Furthermore, it is built in a manner to stand the test of time when cleaning tough areas like the garage.
- It weighs 30 pounds.
- It comes with a 5-year warranty period.
- It comes with a 50 feet hose.
- It comes with a number of accompanying tools such as a dusting brush, upholstery tools, wands and hangers that offer a multifaceted cleaning experience.
- It offers an impressive suction that works ravenously on dirt and debris.
- It comes with a HEPA bag that is ideal for people with certain allergies.
- It has an impressive design feature that makes its addition a value addition for the wall it is mounted on.
- It comes with a 7-gallon dirt capacity tanker.
- It has a strong motor that makes it superior to many of its counterparts and competitors.
- It doubles up as a blower that makes it multifunctional.
- It is compact.
- It emits low noise.
- It offers a very powerful performance.
- It is robust and made to last longer, thereby great value for money.
- It is extremely easy to install and once you mount it on the wall, you can start using it almost instantaneously.
- It is slightly heavy on the pocket that could be a bummer for few people.
- It is bulky and difficult to move.
Vacmaster VWM510 Wall Mount Wet/Dry Vacuum
If your garage has a lot of wet and dry debris and you want a vacuum cleaner that is efficient at picking these up, you need to buy the Vacmaster VWM510 vacuum cleaner.
The biggest benefit of buying this vacuum cleaner is that it can pick up both wet and dry debris that is bound to accumulate in the garage and help you maintain order in your garage.
You end up saving a lot of time without having to pay premium professional cleaning service charges without compromising on the quality of work.
- It has a two-stage motor that is ideal for both a powerful suction and a relatively low-noise operation.
- It has a number of accessories, nozzles, wands, brushes, and comes with a storage bag to store all of these in one place.
- It comes with a 20-foot hose and 20-foot cord, cumulatively providing an impressive 41-foot cleaning reach.
- It weighs 25 pounds.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty.
- It is adept at picking up many types of dirt and debris.
- It comes with a number of accessories that make cleaning multiple places convenient.
- It is easy to assemble and use.
- It has very strong power and can clean up space in a short time while ensuring there isn’t any debris left.
- Its 10-foot hose is short which can pose problems for bigger cleaning areas.
- It is on the expensive side.
The Final Word
A garage wall-mount vacuum cleaner is an extremely useful device that can keep your garage in order without occupying a lot of space. The right vacuum cleaner can make your life immensely easier while saving you a lot of time. All you need to do is to find the one that fits your needs and expectations perfectly!