How do I change the aspect ratio on an Emerson TV?
- Press “Setup” to display the main menu.
- Use the cursor to select any of the adjustable picture settings.
- Use the “Up” or “Down” cursors to change the settings for “Picture Mode.” Use the “Left” and “Right” cursors to adjust the settings for all other categories.
- Press “Setup” to exit.
How do you change the zoom on a Emerson TV?
- Use the TV remote control. (
- Go to TV MAIN MENU. (
- Select PICTURE SETTINGS or DISPLAY SETTINGS. (
- Choose the correct ASPECT RATIO such as Widescreen or 16:9.
- Save settings if applicable and exit the TV MENU.
- Check the remote keys for ZOOM, P.
How do I reset my Emerson TV without a remote?
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait a full minute (60 seconds)
- While you’re waiting, press and hold the power button on the TV for 30 seconds (this drains any residual power built up in your TV’s capacitors)
- After the minute is up, plug your TV back in.
- Turn on your TV.
How do I change the resolution on my Emerson TV? How do I change the resolution on an Emerson TV? To change your Emerson TV’s resolution, press Settings on your remote to bring up an options menu on the screen. Navigate to Output Resolution, and then choose your desired resolution.