Which brand of car window tint is best?
- MotoShield Pro Premium Precut Ceramic Kit : Best Overall.
- MotoShield Pro Premium Ceramic : Best Window Tint on a Roll.
- Lexen Max 2Ply Carbon : Best Precut Carbon Film Kit.
- Lexen Max 2Ply Premium Carbon : Best Carbon Film on a Roll.
- Gila Heat Shield Basic : Best for People on a Tighter Budget.
Which film is best for window tinting? If you’re looking for the top of the line in UV and heat protection, carbon or infrared rejection films are your best choice. These films block the infrared rays responsible for the greenhouse effect inside your car significantly more than other films on the market. Like ceramic films, they contain no metal.
Is LLumar better than 3M? The brands provide similar protection against heat. All Llumar tints block 99% of UV, while some 3M films provide less than this. The 3M film is slightly better in reducing glare.
What is the best tint to get? A car window tint percentage of 50% is effective in keeping out UV rays and heat. It blocks half of the light, thus reducing glare and eye strain. If you’re looking for a stylish and smooth look for your mobile car, the best window tint percentage is 35%. It gives off a darker appearance without sacrificing visibility.