Where should I hide my safe?
- In the Attic.
- Behind a Hidden Door.
- Under Stair Treads.
- In the Wall.
- In the Floor.
- Behind a Secret Mirror.
- In a Diversion Safe: Hide Your Valuables in Plain Sight.
- In a Fake Air Vent, Wall Outlet, or Shelf Safe.
Where is the safest place to hide in a house?
- In the Wall. We couldn’t resist adding this classic trope to the list, but there’s a good reason.
- Underground. A floor mounted safe is a great option.
- Within the Stairs.
- Inside Common Household Items.
- Behind a Drawer.
- Inside an Air Vent.
- In the Attic or Basement.
How can I hide my safe in a room? Install a wall hidden safe or cylinder floor safe by bolting it to the floor. (Most hidden safes have holes inside for just that purpose). Hide it in the corner of a closet or other inconspicuous area. Or mount the wall safe inside a wall and cover it with a picture.
Where should you not hide valuables in your house?
- areas that can damage your valuables with water or invasive matter, such as the water tank of a toilet, inside a mayonnaise jar that still has mayonnaise in it, or a paint can filled with paint.
- a jewelry box.
- your desk drawer, bedside drawer, or underwear drawer.
- inside CD cases.