Where do I start when cleaning a messy house?
Look no further because here are all the house cleaning steps you will need to clean a cluttered messy house as fast as possible.
- Do Your Laundry.
- Make Your Bed.
- Vacuum the Floors.
- Mop the Floors.
- Grab Cleaning Supplies.
- Start with the Biggest Items.
- Put Away Your Stuff Where They Belong.
- Quickly Dust the Furniture.
How do you clean and organize when you are overwhelmed?
With that being said, we have some tips to help you overcome the overwhelmed feelings that can come from not knowing where to start.
- Don’t Sit Down.
- Have the Right Tools for the Task on Hand.
- Race the Clock Cleaning.
- Choose Somewhere to Start.
- Figure Out Your Priorities & Make a List.
- Create a Cleaning Playlist.
How can I organize and clean my house fast?
Fast House Cleaning Tips
- Clean the whole house, not one room at time.
- Gather all your cleaning tools in a caddy.
- Clear the clutter.
- Dust and vacuum.
- Wipe mirrors and glass.
- Disinfect countertops and surface areas.
- Focus on tubs, sinks and toilets.
- Sweep, then mop.
How do I get motivated to clean overwhelmed mess?
The Fastest Way To Clean Up Clutter
- Do a house-walk and assess the clutter. Visualize a clutter-free home and the tranquility that it will bring you.
- Get into the DECLUTTERING MINDSET.
- Put on some good jams!
- Have EVERYONE in your home pitch in. Give them a box and a trash bag.
- Minimize your belongings.
- Get RID of it.