When painting a bathroom How do you paint behind the toilet?
- Protect Tank. Lift the toilet tank lid and carefully store it outside of the bathroom.
- Make the DIY Paint Pad. Use a utility knife to score a 1-inch mark on one of the paint stirring sticks.
- Dab Paint on Pad.
- Paint Behind Tank.
- Paint Behind Bowl.
How do you paint a toilet without removing the toilet?
- Use a narrow paint roller to apply paint primer around the shape of the toilet, cutting in as best you can.
- Switch to a 3″-wide foam brush to paint behind the toilet.
- Use a 1″-wide angled brush for detail work around the pipes.
Is there a tool behind a toilet paint? PAINT BEHIND – Nylon Tool and Refill Bundle – Easily Hard to Reach Areas, Flat Paint Brush, Toilet Tool, Wall Painting Supplies for Home Improvement Paint Kit.
How do you paint behind something?