What tools do professional window washers use?
- Squeegees. A squeegee is a common cleaning implement with a rubber blade on a handle.
- Scrubbers. Scrubbers are sometimes known as sleeves.
- Towels and Sponges.
- Holsters and Belts.
- Safety Goggles and Glasses.
- Ropes and Harnesses.
- Safety Tools.
What do commercial window washers use to wash windows? Professionals use squeegees fitted with a stable rubber blade. Get two or three of these to keep at hand. Remember that the rubber blade should be changed once a day. This is recommended because when the edge of the blade gets rounded, nicked, sliced over time, we cannot clean effectively with it.
What equipment do you need for window cleaning business? Buckets, sponges, squeegees, scrapers, and blades – these are well known as the traditional window cleaning equipment. For domestic window cleaning, you should also think about buying: a ‘reach and wash’ system (water-fed pole and filtration system) water purifier.
Which is the best tool for cleaning windows?
- Bosch GlassVac Window Vacuum Cleaner: Best window-cleaning tool for streak-free shine.
- Draper 3m Telescopic Washing Brush: Best window-cleaning tool for second-floor windows.
- OXO Good Grips All-Purpose Squeegee: Best manual window-cleaning tool.