What to do on a boring sunny day?
What to Do on a Sunny Day
- Go to the Park.
- Go for a Hike.
- Take Your Pup (or a Friend’s) for a Walk.
- Set up a Photo Scavenger Hunt.
- Take a Trip to Your Local Pool.
- Go Window Shopping.
- Go on a Sample Safari at the Farmers’ Market.
- Give Your Garden a Little TLC.
What can a family do on a sunny day?
10 Simple and Fun Sunny Day Outdoor Family Activities:
- 10 Simple and Fun Sunny Day Outdoor Family Activities: Go to the park.
- Go to the park.
- Have a picnic.
- Break out the side walk chalk or water paint.
- Set up a car wash station.
- Head to your local farmer’s market.
- Go on a treasure walk.
- Feed the ducks.
What can you do on a hot day by yourself?
30 Things to Do by Yourself This Summer
- Catch Some Rays.
- Revamp Your Outdoor Space.
- Exercise Outdoors.
- Visit a Farmer’s Market.
- Try Geocaching.
- Read a Book.
- Write Postcards to Faraway Friends.
- Volunteer at an Animal Shelter.
What you need on a sunny day?
Sunny Day Checklist: 7 Beach Essentials Every Floridian Needs
- High SPF Sunscreen. Nothing spoils your beach vacation like a bad sunburn.
- Other Sun Protection. Sunscreen is essential, but it’s not the only way to protect your skin.
- Water & Snacks.
- Beach Bag.
- Beach Mat or Blanket.
- Protection for Electronics.