What removes dried permanent marker?
- Rubbing alcohol.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Aerosol hairspray (depending on alcohol content)
- Nail polish remover.
- White vinegar.
- Lemon juice.
How do you get permanent marker off of surfaces? Nail polish remover Nail polish remover that contains acetone is also an effective way to remove permanent marker stains. Just dampen a clean cloth with a little of the nail polish remover and use it to scrub the permanent marker stain clean.
How do you remove a Sharpie? Using a cotton swab, dab rubbing alcohol onto the area with the marker stain. Add some water to your cleaning cloth and then dab the same area to remove any remaining rubbing alcohol. If the marker is still present after you’ve repeated this process a few times, then repeat step one with nail polish remover.
How do you remove permanent marker from plastic?
- Color over the permanent marker you wish to remove with a dry-erase marker.
- Wipe over the area with a rag, and the permanent marker should come right off along with the dry-erase marker.
- Repeat if any permanent marker remains.