What is the work of housekeeping in hotel? As a Hotel Housekeeper, you dust and clean hotel rooms as well as the common areas in the hotel where you work. Your responsibilities include restocking supplies, delivering items to guests’ rooms, and moving your cart of cleaning supplies and equipment from room to room in the hotel.
What hotel pays the most housekeeping?
- IHG Hotels & Resorts. 4.1 $30.46per hour. 3553 reviews33 salaries reported.
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. 3.5 $25.56per hour.
- The Williamsburg Hotel. 2.6 $20.62per hour.
- McMenamins. 3.3 $20.01per hour.
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide. 4.1 $16.96per hour.
- Show more companies.
What qualifications do you need to be a housekeeper?
- persistence and determination.
- the ability to use your initiative.
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- to be flexible and open to change.
- customer service skills.
- knowledge of human resources and employment law.
- business management skills.
How do hotels clean checklist?
- Open the windows and air the room.
- Check and clean the ceiling for cobwebs.
- Spot clean the walls from stains.
- Clean Air-conditioners filters.
- Dust and check Air-conditioners/heaters dusted for working properly.
- Ceiling fans dusted.
- Light fixtures and switchboards dusted and cleaned.