What is the easiest pet to take care of?
- Hamster. Getty Images. Hamsters make a great first pet for your children!
- Betta Fish. Getty Images.
- Guinea Pig. Alexandra JursovaGetty Images.
- Chinchilla. JustAsLiveGetty Images.
- Turtle. GetUpStudioGetty Images.
- Snake. Kilito ChanGetty Images.
- Leopard Gecko. kuritafsheenGetty Images.
- Bird. Cavan ImagesGetty Images.
What is the cleanest pet to own?
- Budgies. Budgies are a great pet option as they are very easy to look after.
- Hamsters. The benefit of having a hamster is that they are incredibly easy to look after.
- Guinea pigs.
What is the coolest pet to own?
- Chipmunks. A pet chipmunk may not play fetch like Fido, but he can dazzle you with simple tricks or casually use you as a perch.
- Potbelly Pig. Forget the myth about pigs being dirty and dumb.
- Insects and Spiders.
- Sugar Glider Squirrel.
What is the most cuddly pet? 1. Boxer. Boxers are cuddle experts. According to the American Kennel Club, this breed is one of the most popular choices amongst families because boxers love to be around people and a huge part of their personality is often categorized by seeking out human affection.