What is the best way to store your shoes in the closet? According to several professional organizers, the top shelf of your closet is one of the best places to store shoes. Lowenheim recommends storing your shoes up there in shoeboxes with corresponding pictures taped to the front, while Nancy Heller of Manhattan-based Goodbye Clutter suggests a display.
How do you hang a shoe rack on a door?
How do I keep my shoes in the bottom of my closet?
What is the best way to store the most shoes in a small space?
- Shelf Storage for Your Shoes.
- Get a Shoe Drawer for Small Spaces.
- Hit Two Birds with One Stone with a Shoe Ottoman Storage.
- Baskets: A Storage Staple.
- Storage Solution in Style with V-shaped Shelves.
- Display Shoes on a Revolving Storage Rack.
- Try a Fabric Shoe Rack.
- Hang Your Shoes Over the Door.