What is the best way to store Legos? Use a Drawer System
A store-bought drawer system with clear plastic bins is a fantastic way to keep Legos organized, visible, and easily accessible. Use a different drawer for every color, component, or set, and attach labels to each bin to make sorting even easier (especially if the bins aren’t clear).
How do you store a lot of LEGO sets?
- Store your Lego in a bag.
- Put Lego away in a zip-up bag.
- Create a Lego workshop.
- Sort your Lego into storage drawers.
- Store Lego in a plastic storage box.
- Make Lego instantly accessible with flip-out drawers.
- Store your Lego in bigger Lego.
- Display (and store) your Lego creations.
How do you store little Legos?
What can you do with a lot of LEGOs?
- Donate to Charity. Charities and charity shops are always looking for donations, especially for children’s toys.
- Give to a Local School.
- Hand it Down.
- Don’t Recycle!
- Sell it On.
- Sell your LEGO to Zapper.