What is the best way to hang a wreath on a glass door?
- Measure where you want your wreath to hang.
- Clean that portion of the glass with rubbing alcohol.
- Follow the easy Command Hook directions.
- Cut your felt into smaller pieces.
- Stick your felt to the back of your wreath.
- Hang your wreath!
How do you hang a wreath on a front door without damaging it? Using clear rope, twine, or string, make a loop on one end. Fasten this loop around the upside down hook on your door, and pull the string up and over the door onto the exterior side. Tie the other end of the string around one section of your wreath and let it hang!
How do you hang a Christmas wreath on a security door? Use a Magnetic Hook
On the back of your door, near the top, place an upside-down magnetic hook such as one of the Bullseye Magnetic Wreath Hooks. (Just be sure to check the weight restrictions.) There are plenty of removable hook options, but if can’t find one that matches the color of your door, then simply paint it.
How do you hang a wreath on a metal door?