What is the best way to hang a quilt on the wall?
How do you hang fabric with Command Strips?
- Step 1: Attach 3M Command Strip to wall and remove backing from velcro.
- Step 2: Press tapestry and hold for a few seconds.
- Step 3: Stick a second 3M Command Strip on the opposite side of the tapestry.
How do you hang a quilt temporarily?
- Commercial Pant Hangers. In the quilting world, pant hangers are a staple for hanging quilts.
- Office Supplies. Steel Spring Clips.
- Clothes Pins. You can use clothespins to pin your quilt to a gutter or a rope.
- Wood Working Spring Clamps.
- Strong Magnets.
How do you hang a quilt without damaging it? Use self-adhesive strips.
“Hold the strip parallel with the top edge of the back of the quilt, just inside the binding, and sew it down using a whip stitch around the edges. Repeat until you have a strip in each corner, and every 18 inches or so, and then hang it like you would a large picture.”