What is the best vacuum for long hair?
- Best Vacuum For Long Hair. Miele Complete C3 Alize PowerLine.
- Best Cordless Vacuum For Long Hair. Samsung Jet 90 Complete.
- Best Budget Vacuum For Long Hair. Wyze Cordless Vacuum.
- Best Handheld Vacuum For Long Hair. Wyze Handheld Vacuum.
- Best Robot Vacuum For Long Hair.
What vacuum does not get hair tangled? Best Overall: Shark Navigator Zero-M
The Shark Zero-M has a “self-cleaning”/anti-wrap brush roll that actually does a pretty good job. It’s not perfect, but you’ll have far less tangled hairs than your average vacuum. This makes it my runaway favorite on this list. It’s also usually under $250.
How do I stop my hair from wrapping around the vacuum? Brush or comb your hair often and thoroughly, but only in one area of the house and if you want to make your life even easier, do it in an uncarpeted area. Sweep, Swiffer,—vacuum if you must, but you’ll want to use any part of the vacuum that is not the brush roller—this floor after each time.
Is it okay to vacuum hair? Clumps of Hair
As someone with long, thick locks that shed constantly, I can honestly say vacuuming large amounts of hair just isn’t worth it. It clogs up the machine, and you’ll need to fish it all out just to make the vacuum work properly again.