What is the best thing to use to clean glass shower doors? Never use an abrasive cleaner or scouring pads while cleaning glass shower doors. Those products can scratch the surface. Use distilled white vinegar to clean shower glass before trying heavy-duty products with chemicals. Heat 1/2-cup undiluted vinegar in microwave for 30 seconds.
How do you clean a glass shower screen with Bar Keepers Friend? To clean your shower door with Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser, wet the shower door, then apply a small amount of cleanser to a wet sponge or non-scratch scrub pad and gently spread the cleaner evenly on the door’s surface.
How do you use Bar Keepers Friend in the shower?
- Wet the entire area.
- Shake Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser on all surfaces.
- Begin by cleaning ½ of the stall, start with the half furthest from the drain.
- Use a soft sponge in circular motions to clean the area.
- Repeat as needed before continuing to the second half.
How do you get hard water stains off glass shower doors?
- Mix a Cleaning Solution. In a spray bottle, combine one part of distilled white vinegar or lemon juice with one part of distilled water.
- Spray on the Solution. Place an old towel at the bottom of the glass panel to catch drips.
- Scrub and Wipe Away the Mineral Deposits.
- Rinse and Dry.