What is the best solar film for windows?
- 3M Residential Ceramic Sun Control Window Film.
- 3M Sun Control Night Vision Series Window Film.
- 3M Residential Sun Control Prestige Exterior Series.
- 3M Residential Sun Control Neutral Series.
- 3M Commercial Traditional Sun Control Series.
Does solar film really work? Solar control window films will typically reject 99% of the UV radiation, and depending on the film chosen, it can reject as much as 79% of solar heat, as well as 91% of visible light. Clearly, installing window film has a significant impact on the rate at which fading occurs.
What is the best window tint to block heat? Infrared Rejection or Carbon Tint
If you’re looking for the top of the line in UV and heat protection, carbon or infrared rejection films are your best choice. These films block the infrared rays responsible for the greenhouse effect inside your car significantly more than other films on the market.
What window film keeps heat out? 3M™ Window Films let in the light you love while reflecting much of the sun’s heat away from your home, so you can stay cooler in the summer. At the same time, they block up to 99% of harmful UV rays – without blocking your view.