What is the best home remedy to clean silver?
- Mix 1/2 cup of white vinegar with 2 tablespoons of baking soda in a bowl of lukewarm water.
- Let the silver soak for two to three hours.
- Rinse with cold water and let airdry.
How do I clean my silver thali at home? Olive Oil and Lemon JuiceMix 1 teaspoon of olive oil with half a cup of lemon juice. Soak a microfiber cloth in the solution and then clean your silver thali with it. Once you have cleaned all the silver thalis, rinse the items in water and wipe them dry.
What is the easiest way to clean silver utensils?
- Place Silver in a Disposable Aluminum Container. Place silver in a single layer in a disposable aluminum tray.
- Give the Silver a Baking Soda Bath. Sprinkle an even layer of baking soda over the silver pieces.
- Dry and Buff the Silver.
- Go the Extra Mile.
- Maintain Your Silver.
How do you clean pooja utensils?
- Remove the grease. First use dish soap to remove any grease in the lamps.
- Apply lemon/ tamarind and salt. Use lemon or lemon juice with salt or tamarind dipped in water along with salt generously and apply all over the surfaces of the items one by one.
- Scrubbing to give shine evenly.