What is included in a kitchen deep clean?
- Brush and scrub off heavy grease on stove-tops and kitchen floors.
- Clean the oven and microwave (both inside and outside)
- Clean the fridge and dishwasher (both outside and inside)
- Clean the range hood (both outside and inside)
What should be included in a Deep cleaning checklist?
- Dust, vacuum, mop.
- Clean ceiling fans.
- Clean windows and window frames.
- Clean garbage bins.
- Clean blinds & wash curtains.
- Replace air filters.
- Clean baseboards & door frames.
- Check fire alarms & Carbon Monoxide detector.
What are the 7 steps in cleaning kitchen areas?
- Clear clutter off your counters.
- Empty the dishwasher and the dish drainer and wash dishes.
- Dust the tops of the fridge and cabinets.
- Clean small appliances.
- Clean anything else that stays out on your counters.
- Scrub down the exterior of your stove and oven.
- Wipe down your counters.
How do I deep clean my kitchen? Take out all food & place on table or countertop. Check labels & toss items that are expired, moldy, empty, inedible, etc. Wipe down all shelves with soapy water or kitchen cleaner. Remove produce drawers & wash well.