What I Wish I Knew Before building a house?
10 Things I Wish I Knew Before Building A Home
- Research the builder.
- Stick to your guns.
- Dark Laminate Wood is unforgiving in every way.
- You need extra closets/storage space.
- Don’t be the first one in the neighborhood.
- Get a regular front door.
- Get bedrooms on one level.
- The extra space is tempting.
What are the 5 stages of building a house?
Let us help you and your family understand how it all works.
- Home Building Phase #1: Plans and Permitting.
- Home Building Phase #2: The Site Work and Masonry Phase.
- Home Building Phase #3: Framing.
- Home Building Phase #4: Plumbing, Electric & More.
- Home Building Phase #5: Insulation, Drywall & Flooring.
How do I start a house blog?
How to Start a Blog in 6 Steps
- Pick a blog name. Choose a descriptive name for your blog.
- Get your blog online. Register your blog and get hosting.
- Customize your blog. Choose a free blog design template and tweak it.
- Write & publish your first post.
- Promote your blog.
- Make money blogging.
How do I write a construction blog?
Here’s the 13 basic steps to starting a construction blog:
- Step 1: Identify a niche or topic you can write about, and that you’re passionate about.
- Step 2: Determine who your audience will be.
- Step 3: Determine what pains you can solve.
- Step 4: Decide how to monetize your blog.
- Step 5: Do keyword research.