What do you do when you don’t have a linen closet?
9 Linen Storage Ideas Without Closet
- Repurposed Furniture.
- Use Baskets.
- Decorative Ladder.
- Storage Ottoman or Chest.
- Storage Above Door Frames.
- Use an Étagère.
- Underbed Storage.
- Use Your Closet.
Where should I store my towels without space? An adjustable rack on the back of a door can hold towels, washcloths, and just about any other bathroom essential you may need. Or, add a rack to the inside of a closet door to stow away folded sheets and pillowcases.
How do you store sheets and blankets without a closet?
Storing quilts and comforters
- Hang them on the wall like a tapestry.
- Roll them up and put them in a large storage container or basket.
- Put them in a dresser or armoire.
How do you store a set of towels?