What do adults do on a rainy day at home?
Rainy Day Bucket List: Fun Activities & Things to Do Indoors
- Bake Something Delicious (Like Pie & Cookies)
- Belt It Out at a Karaoke.
- Break Out of an Escape Room.
- Indoor Camp in the Family Room.
- Complete a BIG Jigsaw Puzzle.
- Create a Family Recipe Book.
- Jump at an Indoor Trampoline Park.
How can I enjoy a rainy day at home?
25 Rainy Day Activities You Can Enjoy At Home
- Have a family movie night. Now more than ever, it’s the time for a feel-good family movie.
- Enjoy a movie marathon.
- Read on a rainy day.
- Play a board game.
- Bake and decorate cupcakes.
- Play video games.
- Solve a jigsaw puzzle.
- Build with LEGO.
What to do when it rains in Texas?
These top rainy day activities in Texas will get you out of the house and enjoying Texas’ awesome indoor attractions.
- Go Caving. Credit: jdg32373 via Flickr.
- Visit a Museum.
- Go Indoor Rock Climbing.
- Try an Indoor Adventure.
- Visit a Theater.
- Play Indoor Games.
- Browse a Bookstore or Record Store.
- Eat at a Local Restaurant.
What can kids do when their bored on a rainy day?
22 Amazing Indoor Activities for Kids’ Rainy-Day Fun
- DIY Your Own Masterpieces. Sowdering About in Seattle.
- Break out the Board Games. Danielle Daly.
- Bake and Decorate. Courtesy of Minimalist Baker.
- Have a Dance Party.
- Bring the Outdoors In.
- Leave out a Jigsaw Puzzle.
- Do a Science Experiment.
- Go on a Hunt.