What cleaning wipes are safe for babies?
- Dapple All Purpose Lavender Cleaning Wipes – 75ct.
- Babyganics All Purpose Surface Wipes – 75ct.
- Seventh Generation Lemongrass Citrus Disinfecting Wipes – 35ct.
- Boogie Wipes 3pk Hand Sanitizing Wipes – 60ct.
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Bleach Free Cleaning Wipes – Fresh – 9ct.
Are disinfectant wipes safe for babies? There aren’t any disinfectant wipes that are safe for babies. Because their skin is so sensitive and prone to allergic reactions to harsh chemicals, disinfectants on baby’s skin, especially their bottoms, is a no-go.
Are Clorox wipes safe for babies? Sanitize daily. When you don’t have a lot of time to clean, use new Clorox® Anywhere® Hard Surface™ Daily Sanitizing Spray. It’s effective enough to kill 99.9% of common household bacteria, yet is as gentle as water. So gentle you can use it around babies, pets and food.
Do Dreft wipes disinfect? I love these wipes because they are non-toxic and have a pleasant odor, and are safe to use around infants, children and pets. They are not disinfecting, but those are not needed for all cleaning.