What can you store in baskets? Use baskets to gather miscellaneous items that would otherwise clutter up your living room. Woven storage baskets can hold toys, games, books, movies, TV equipment, throw blankets, and more. Stash the baskets beneath a console table, so they’re out of the way but easy to reach when needed.
How do you store wicker baskets?
- Empty your wicker basket.
- Use a dry microfibre cloth to wipe down your wicker basket.
- If your wicker baskets require a deeper clean, dampen your microfibre cloth with warm water and a couple of drops of dishwashing liquid.
- Leave your wicker basket to air dry or use a different dry cloth.
What can you do with an empty basket?
- Firewood. 1/14. Place a tall basket on your hearth to hold ﬁrewood.
- Remote Controls. 2/14.
- Underbed Opportunity. 3/14.
- Indoor Plants. 4/14.
- Toys. 5/14.
- Everyday Essentials. 6/14.
- Everyone’s Stuff. 7/14.
- Bathroom Essentials. 8/14.
What do you store in your kitchen baskets?
- Kitchen Towels. Extra kitchen dish towels stored in a pretty basket make essential items look decorative.
- Tea Boxes. I’m not a coffee drinker.
- Ingredients for a Favorite Recipe.
- Fruit & Veggies.
- Throw Blankets.
- Media Accessories.