What can you do with the remaining paint after painting?
- Paint An Accent Wall.
- Make Wall Trim Pop.
- Update Old Furniture.
- Have Fun With The Garage Entry Door.
- Add Color To Kitchen Cabinets.
- Make Your Own Artwork.
- Frame A Mirror.
- Add Luxe With Accent Doors.
How do you get rid of remaining paint?
- Step 1: Combine With Cat Litter. Here’s how to dispose of latex paint without taking it to a recycling center.
- Step 2: Allow the Mixture to Set. Stir the cat litter into the paint until it thickens and won’t spill.
- Step 3: Throw It in the Garbage. Throw the dried paint in the can in the garbage.
How do I dispose of old paint near me? California residents and businesses can now recycle leftover paint for free at local retail stores. For locations and program details, visit www.PaintCare.org or call 855-724-6809. You may also dispose of unused oil and latex paint by doing the following: Drop off at a mobile Household Hazardous Waste Collection Event.
Where do you put leftover paint? The best place to store your leftover paint is in your basement or in a cupboard. Darker, dryer, and cooler areas work best to assure that the paint stays fresh and ready to use when you need it.