What can you do with plastic milk crates?
- Bike Basket. Avid cyclists will benefit from strapping a milk crate to their ride so they can take packages to the post office, carry groceries from the market, or pack a lunch board for an afternoon of fun in the park.
- TV Stand.
- Pet Dens.
- Donation Box.
What is the trend with milk crates? The milk crate challenge is a phenomenon where people stack milk crates as high as they can and try to climb them without falling down. The craze has gone viral on social media platforms like TikTok, but it has become so dangerous that TikTok has taken action to try and put an end to it.
How do you make a milk crate shelf?
How do you hang a plastic milk crate on the wall?
- Step 1: Begin by marking the placement of your milk crate with a pencil on the wall.
- Step 2: Set a drywall anchor into each mark.
- Step 3: Hold the milk crate up to the wall with one hand and add a washer and a screw with the other.
- Step 4: Fill your new shelves up!