What can you do when your bored at home in the summer?
CF’s Official List: What to Do When You’re Bored AF
- Go to the bookstore. You don’t even have to buy anything.
- Make a spa in your own home.
- Watch your favorite childhood movies.
- Talk to an elderly person.
- Shop at a thrift store.
- Get in shape with a friend.
- Plan a vacation.
- Have a slumber party.
What can a 13 year old do in the summer?
Things for Teens to Do Outside During Summer
- Try out a new sport (frisbee golf, bocce ball, kanjam).
- Make and fly a kite.
- Play crazy golf.
- Relax in a hammock.
- Plant some vegetable seeds.
- Jump in the pool with your clothes on.
- Swim at your local public pool.
- Camp out in the garden.
What can a 12 year old do in the summer?
Tween summer activities ideas
- Go to camp (instead of just sitting at home)
- Take a class (not just watch a show)
- Design something (instead of just doodling)
- Create an online brand (not just operate a lemonade stand)
- Sell clothes online or donate them (not just playing dress up)
- Create a new recipe (not just bake cookies)
What are 10 fun things to do at home?
20 Fun Things to Do at Home Now
- 1 Embrace the Backyard. Turn that patch of green into an outdoor play wonderland with games and summer essentials.
- 2 Bake a Delicious Dessert.
- 3 Host a Family Porch Party.
- 4 Get Crafty.
- 5 Create a Quiet Spot for Reading.
- 6 Create a Kids’ Art Corner.
- 7 Try a New Recipe.
- 8 Plant Flowers.