What can you do when your bored at home in the summer?
CF’s Official List: What to Do When You’re Bored AF
- Go to the bookstore. You don’t even have to buy anything.
- Make a spa in your own home.
- Watch your favorite childhood movies.
- Talk to an elderly person.
- Shop at a thrift store.
- Get in shape with a friend.
- Plan a vacation.
- Have a slumber party.
What do adults do at home in the summer?
Out-of-the-Box Fun Summer Goals
- Play frisbee in the park.
- Board Game Night.
- Stargazing and Cloud Watching.
- Borrow books from the library.
- Have a movie marathon of old movies from your childhood.
- Write letters to your friends.
- Clean out your closet and do other summer cleaning (isn’t it time to flip your mattress?)
What are 10 fun things to do at home?
20 Fun Things to Do at Home Now
- 1 Embrace the Backyard. Turn that patch of green into an outdoor play wonderland with games and summer essentials.
- 2 Bake a Delicious Dessert.
- 3 Host a Family Porch Party.
- 4 Get Crafty.
- 5 Create a Quiet Spot for Reading.
- 6 Create a Kids’ Art Corner.
- 7 Try a New Recipe.
- 8 Plant Flowers.
How do you keep kids entertained at home in the summer?
50 Ways to Keep Your Kids Entertained this Summer
- Pick your own whatever.
- Camp out. First-timers, try backyard camping.
- Camp in. Put the sleeping bags on the floor and have a family slumber party.
- Rearrange the furniture.
- Invite friends over for a game day.
- Make your own pizza.
- Talk to the animals.
- Get wet.