What can I use to clean my MacBook Air screen? To clean the display on your iMac, dampen the cloth that came with your iMac—or another clean, soft, lint-free cloth—with water only, and then wipe the screen. To clean hard-to-remove smudges, you can moisten the cloth with a 70-percent isopropyl alcohol (IPA) solution.
How do I get fingerprints off my MacBook screen?
- Shut down the computer and unplug the power adapter.
- Take the supplied microfiber screen-cleaning cloth or another microfiber cloth and lightly dampen it with water.
- Wipe the screen with the dampened cloth to remove fingerprints, dust, dirt and other greasy marks.
How do I clean my Apple air screen?
- Shut down your Mac and make sure that its power cord and any accessories are unplugged.
- Dampen a clean, soft, lint-free cloth with water and wipe the screen.
- Let any residual moisture dry before you plug in your MacBook or power it on.
What is the best way to clean a MacBook screen? Use the cloth that came with the display—or another soft, dry, lint-free cloth—to wipe any dust from the screen. If additional cleaning is required, slightly dampen the cloth with water or a cleaner intended for use with a screen or display, then wipe the screen. Avoid getting moisture in openings.