What can I do if my curtain rod is too short? Add a curtain rod bracket at the center of the window to support the extra length if there isn’t one already in place. In fact, you may wish to add more than one extra bracket for added security.
How can I make a curtain rod longer?
- Step 1: Purchase the Doweling. Find wooden doweling that has the same diameter as the rod you want to extend.
- Step 2: Prepare the Doweling.
- Step 3: Insert the Doweling.
- Step 4: Install a Double-Ended Screw.
- Step 5: Connect the Rods.
How do you connect two curtain rods together?
How do you extend a rod?