What can I do at home in summer vacation?
Read on to discover the top 10 staycation ideas.
- Throw a blanket down in the backyard and have yourself a picnic.
- Pitch a tent!
- Try a new exercise class.
- Mini spa day at home.
- Take an art class, virtual or live.
- Depending on the progression of COVID-19, you could explore a new farmer’s market.
How can I enjoy summer at home?
Ways to Enjoy Summer at Home
- Have a backyard campout. Put up a tent, start the fire pit, grab s’mores fixings, and spend a night under the stars!
- Go for a hike. Looking for some new scenery?
- Start a garden.
- Go on a picnic.
- Dust off your bike.
- Spruce up your backyard.
- Foster a pet.
- Make lemonade.
What can a 12 year old do in the summer?
25 Things For Tweens To Do This Summer
- Take a hike with your family.
- Put together an awesome indoor terrarium.
- Write a letter with a duck tape flower pen.
- DIY bath bombs. So fun.
- Play some old-school board games.
- Make a nebula in a bottle.
- Wear these adorable fabric bracelets.
- Redecorate your bedroom.
What can a 13 year old do in the summer?
Things for Teens to Do Outside During Summer
- Try out a new sport (frisbee golf, bocce ball, kanjam).
- Make and fly a kite.
- Play crazy golf.
- Relax in a hammock.
- Plant some vegetable seeds.
- Jump in the pool with your clothes on.
- Swim at your local public pool.
- Camp out in the garden.