What can a 11 year old do when bored at home?
Check out these kid activities perfect for a day indoors.
- Boredom Jar. One creative parent told us she made a “boredom” jar for her house.
- Build a Fort. Who doesn’t love a fort on a stormy day?
- Indoor Obstacle Course.
- Write a Letter.
- Sock Puppets.
- Dress Up.
- Imaginary Creatures.
- Tea Party.
How do you cure boredom home alone?
Fun things to do when bored at home alone
- Find some wildflowers in your front yard and try pressing them!
- Sort your bookshelf by color or size.
- Order (or print) a coloring book and do every page with a different type of paint.
- Practice a TikTok or Instagram #dancechallenge.
- Watch DIY videos and learn a new skill.
How can I have fun at home?
20 Fun Things to Do at Home Now
- 1 Embrace the Backyard. Turn that patch of green into an outdoor play wonderland with games and summer essentials.
- 2 Bake a Delicious Dessert.
- 3 Host a Family Porch Party.
- 4 Get Crafty.
- 5 Create a Quiet Spot for Reading.
- 6 Create a Kids’ Art Corner.
- 7 Try a New Recipe.
- 8 Plant Flowers.
How do I become less boring?
How to be Less Boring and Maybe Even Fun
- Make your goals spicy. Check what you’re aiming for this month, this year and in life.
- Drop the cool act.
- Tell stories but know when to stop.
- Hide your phone from yourself.
- Initiate something.
- Take the muzzle off.
- Screw with your routines.
- Do (or try) interesting things.