What are the steps to clean a room fast?
How do I completely clean my room?
- Step 1: Quickly Tidy Up. Kick things off by tidying up your space.
- Step 2: Dust All Your Décor.
- Step 3: Vacuum and Clean Your Couches.
- Step 4: Clean and Organize Your Shelves.
- Step 5: Vacuum and Clean Your Rug.
- Step 6: Sweep and Mop Your Floors.
- Step 7: Put Everything Back Where It Belongs.
What are the basic rules when cleaning a room?
10 Golden Rules of Cleaning
- Clean it up sooner than later.
- Clean from the top down.
- Think dry, then wet.
- Start with the least harmful approach.
- Let time do the work for you.
- Carry your supplies with you.
- When in doubt, make a stealth test.
- Don’t deluge easily damaged items.
How do I deep clean my bedroom?
The Bedroom Deep Clean, Step-by-Step:
- Pick Up and Put Away All Clothes, Books, Belongings.
- Strip the Bed.
- Launder the Bedding.
- Flip the Mattress.
- Push Aside the Bed and Clean Under It.
- Vacuum Out the Closet.
- Dust all Surfaces and Wipe Down Light Switches, Fixtures and Ceiling Fan with a Microfiber Cloth.