What are the duties and responsibilities of a house cleaner?
- Cleaning bathroom fixtures.
- Cleaning surfaces and stoves in the kitchen.
- Vacuuming the floors in every room.
- Cleaning the floors in every room.
- Dusting furniture and other surfaces.
- Polishing shelves, picture frames, furniture and other objects in the house.
How do you describe a house cleaner on a resume?
- Used appropriate cleaning products effectively.
- Cleaned and swept all floor surfaces inside the home.
- Wiped and polished furniture.
- Sanitized all bathrooms in the home.
- Disposed of garbage and debris.
- Executed cleaning tasks according to job instructions and cleanliness standards.
What are the duties of a cleaning lady?
- Keeping facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Cleaning and stocking restrooms.
- Cleaning up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notifying managers of necessary repairs.
- Collecting and disposing of trash.
- Assisting guests when necessary.
What is the brief description of cleaning? Cleaner Job Responsibilities:
Cleans floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.