What are some good DIYS?
50 Easy DIY Projects You Can Tackle This Weekend
- Make your own hand-painted wallpaper.
- Create your own DIY coffee station.
- Build your own slide-out crate organizer.
- Create your own custom mirror.
- Reupholster your headboard.
- Stencil and paint your nightstand.
- Use milk paint to transform an old dresser.
What can I craft when bored?
21 Fun Crafts to Do When You’re Bored
- Wine Cork Vase. If youâ€™re like me, you might have some excess wine corks laying around and you donâ€™t know what to do with them.
- Ribbon Vase.
- Painted Glass Vase.
- Finger Painting.
- DIY Coasters.
- DIY Spice Containers.
- DIY Serving Tray.
- Paper Flowers.
What can I make with DIY?
- 53 Easy DIY projects do this weekend.
- Paint the garden gate.
- Line a cabinet with pretty paper.
- Paint an easy feature wall.
- Create an ‘easy-change’ gallery wall.
- Go big with indoor greenery.
- Try a two-tone paint treatment.
- Hang a simple floating shelf.
What can a kid make at home?
These 50 DIY Activities for Kids Will Banish Boredom Forever
- Pool Noodle Boats. The Best Ideas for Kids.
- Ice Dye Hoodie. Alice and Lois.
- Falling Leaves Snow Globe. The Soccer Mom Blog.
- Colored Salt Art. Buggy and Buddy.
- Marbled Paper. Studio DIY.
- DIY Lava Lamp. Aww Sam.
- Sun Print Leaf Art. Design Improvised.
- Sensory Bin.