Is vinegar harmful to concrete? White vinegar does not hurt concrete. Like regular vinegar, white vinegar can help strip stains from your concrete without causing any extensive damage. You must dilute the vinegar before applying it to the concrete. Also, pay attention to how long you leave the vinegar on your concrete.
What is best to clean concrete with?
- Soda. Soda can be used to remove grease stains.
- Detergent. This is recommended for smaller grease spills.
- Vinegar and Baking Soda. Cleaning concrete with vinegar or baking soda is a good option if you are looking for a natural cleaner.
- Concrete Cleaner or Degreaser.
Does white vinegar stain concrete? Vinegar Stains on Concrete
Any acid-based products, such as lemon juice and vinegar, actually etch into the concrete. A small handheld sanding tool can sand away a white vinegar stain on concrete, which will then need to be resealed. For larger stains, an orbital sander can remove the stain.
What is the best thing to use to clean concrete driveway?
- For oil, grease, grime and dirt use a concrete degreaser (try RMC GhostShield Micro-Degreaser 1100).
- For efflorescence, salt deposits, lime or rust stains, use a cleaner made with non-corrosive or biodegradable acid (try RadonSeal Efflorescence Cleaner).