How should I store my nursery items?
- Store excess items in plastic bins under the crib.
- Use spice racks to store baby books.
- Keep diapers inside a shower caddy.
- Hang baby shoes from a tension rod.
- Sort your baby’s clothes by size and season.
- Put outgrown baby clothes into long term storage.
How do you maximize space in a small nursery?
- Utilize the space on the walls.
- Pick products that can serve multiple purposes.
- Choose your baby furniture wisely.
- Use the doors to your advantage.
- Use smart storage solutions.
- Decorate to make the room appear bigger.
How do you organize a nursery in a small room? When designing a nursery in a small space, invest in multi purpose furniture to maximize space and avoid cluttering your baby’s nursery. Use a dresser for changing baby’s diapers and for storing clothes. Or choose a crib with drawers that also provides storage.
What should you not put in a nursery? The American Pediatrics Association agrees and states that items like stuffed animals, blankets, crib bumpers, and pillows, should not be placed in the crib.