How much does it cost to turn a closet into a pantry? Written by HomeAdvisor. The cost to build a walk-in or closet pantry typically ranges between $1,090 and $2,940, with an average cost of $2,010. A reach-in pantry is $250 to $1,500, where walk-ins are $750 to $3,500. High-end materials such as hardwood doors will increase the cost of your project.
What can I turn a coat closet into?
- Create cubbies with flipped brackets and shelves.
- Attach plastic file boxes to the wall.
- Use wire baskets to hold cold, wet items.
- Add narrow and long wire baskets to the door to hold sandals and flats.
- Install extra shelves above your coat closet’s existing shelf.
- Build a shoe shelf.
How do I turn a broom closet into a pantry?
How do you make a small closet pantry?