How long does perfume last if unopened? Bottom line: An unopened bottle of fragrance is good for 12 to 18 months, though a light scent—such as a citrus, one with fresh green notes, or a delicate floral—will most likely begin to turn sooner.
What is the best way to store perfume?
- Keep the Bottle Closed Until the First Spritz.
- Store Your Perfume in a Dark Place.
- Store Your Fragrance in a Dry Place.
- Avoid Storing Your Perfume in the Bathroom.
- Keep Your Perfume in the Original Box.
- Store Scents on a Low-Level Shelf.
- Keep the Bottle Sealed When Not in Use.
How do you organize perfumes on the shelves?
- 1 Hang your products up with a shoe holder.
- 2 Group your lotions and perfumes together on a vanity tray.
- 3 Access your products easily with a lazy susan.
- 4 Display your perfumes and lotions on a cake stand.
- 5 Utilize vertical space with a spice rack.
Should perfumes be kept in the box? Perfume components can be affected by light, their scent can become less strongly or even go off. You can protect your perfume against this quite easily by keeping your bottle in the original packaging (box, case, bag) in a cupboard or where it is dark.