How do you unclog a bathtub fast? All you need to do is pour a pot of boiling water down the bathtub drain. Then pour a mixture of one cup baking soda and one cup vinegar into the drain. Insert the drain plug, or close the filter, and wait 5–10 minutes. Finally, flush the drain with another pot of boiling water.
How do you unclog a slow draining tub?
- Remove the drain cover.
- Place the plunger cup over the drain.
- If the tub is empty, pour in water until the cup is submerged.
- Grab the handle with both hands.
- For about 20 seconds, push and pull the plunger with quick thrusts.
- Pour a bucket of water down the drain to see if the clog has cleared.
What is best to unclog bathtub? Best Overall Drain Cleaner: Drano Max Gel Liquid Clog Remover. Best Drain Cleaner for Hair Clogs: Liquid Plumr Clog Destroyer + Hair Clog Eliminator. Best Single-Use Drain Cleaner: Green Gobbler Drain Opening Pacs. Best Enzymatic Drain Cleaner: Bio Clean.
What is the best home remedy for clogged drains? Baking Soda + Vinegar
Pour 1/2 cup baking soda, followed by 1/2 cup vinegar down drain. Plug drain, and let sit for one hour. Then, pour a pot of boiling water down drain. Repeat if necessary.