How do you store your shoes at the back door? Upcycled Plastic Bottles. Cut off the top of large plastic bottles and stack them on the floor of your entryway closet or out in the open by the door to create an easy way to keep your shoes organized. Each of the bottles can hold a pair of sandals and other flat shoes.
What is the best way to store the most shoes in a small space?
- Shelf Storage for Your Shoes.
- Get a Shoe Drawer for Small Spaces.
- Hit Two Birds with One Stone with a Shoe Ottoman Storage.
- Baskets: A Storage Staple.
- Storage Solution in Style with V-shaped Shelves.
- Display Shoes on a Revolving Storage Rack.
- Try a Fabric Shoe Rack.
- Hang Your Shoes Over the Door.
How do you hang a shoe rack on a door?
How can I organize my shoes without a rack?
- Hanging Shoe Organizer. The good old shoe hanger is a cheap and quick solution to storing footwear in your closet.
- Ottoman Storage.
- Drop-Front Shoe Box.
- Shoe Rack Behind Curtain.
- Spinning Shoe Tree.
- Wooden Pallet on the Wall.
- Shoe Buckets.
- Under Bed Shoe Organizer.