How do you store a lot of towels?
- Martha Stewart. DISPLAY THEM ON A ROPE.
- Kirkland’s. ROLL THEM ON A WINE RACK.
- Apartment Therapy. STACK THEM ON A CHAIR.
- Decorating Your Small Space. ORGANIZE THEM IN BASKETS.
- “FLOAT” THEM ON THE WALL.
- STORE THEM IN A METAL TUB.
- Home Edit.
- Magpie Living.
How do you store a towel in a small room?
- Try an over-the-door approach.
- Add Scandi-inspired knobs.
- Repurpose your vanity.
- Set up a ladder rack.
- Test out in-shower storage.
- Rethink your towel rack.
- Find an over-the-shower towel rack.
- Work in a cabinet.
How do you store extra towels in the bathroom? If you don’t have a separate place to hang a hand towel, consider adding a smaller bar or ring near the sink. Keep in mind a bar offers a little extra hanging space, so go with that option if it fits. Furthermore, you can use towel bars or rings as a design feature, as well as a space-saving way to store clean towels.
Where should you store towels? Toiletries can become bathroom clutter, so keep them to a minimum. Towels: Store face cloths and hand towels in a drawer to keep them close at hand and so they don’t topple over. Store bath towels in your linen closet. Either way, keep towels close at hand.