How do you sort knick knacks?
- Rotate. First, consider a ‘knick-knack rotation’.
- Groupings. Sort your knick knacks with purpose and display the like items together.
- Box it up. If you have lots of tiny little objects, prevent clutter by placing them in an interesting box with a glass lid or in a pretty jar.
How do I display knick knacks without clutter?
- Cork boards.
- Poster frames.
- Shadow box frames.
- Hanging baskets.
- Jewelry displays.
- Shelves, shelves, and more shelves.
What can I do with old knick knacks? Knick-Knacks, Tchotchkes, Lamps, etc.
Take trophies back to local trophy store, where than can be ‘reused’ for charitable organizations. Games and Art Supplies to your local after school tutoring program, such as Communities in Schools.
How do you organize all little things?
- Store bobby pins in a magnetic paper clip holder.
- Corral your hair ties with a carabiner.
- Pair your earrings up in an ice cube tray.
- And pack jewelry in a daily pill organizer when you travel.
- Cover a corkboard in linen for a flexible necklace display.