How do you remove metal scrapes from porcelain?
- Sprinkle on a layer of baking soda to fix light scratches. Buff it in with a wet sponge for about three minutes.
- Use an abrasive cleanser to remove scratches and stains.
- Remove deeper scratches and scuffs using a fine pore pumice stone.
- Fix deep scratches with a porcelain repair kit.
How do you get black metal marks off a porcelain sink? First, wet down the sink and sprinkle baking soda onto a moist sponge. Then scrub the sink with baking soda. Next, pour home hydrogen peroxide on the sponge and rub all over the sink. Wait about 15-20 minutes, and then rinse the whole sink.
How do you get metal marks off ceramic dishes?
- Mix 2 teaspoons of baking soda with 1 teaspoon on water to make a paste.
- Add a couple drops of dish soap to the scouring pad.
- Apply the baking soda paste to the problem spots, scrub.
- Rinse with water and repeat as necessary.
- Once you are happy with how the piece looks, wash, rinse and place to dry.
How do you get metal stains out of a toilet bowl? Apply a household rust remover such as CLR to the scratch area with a cloth. Scrub the area well with the cloth and pour water over the area to thoroughly remove the cleanser. This often removes surface scratches and blemishes without harming the toilet bowl.