How do you remove dried paint spill? A bit of glycerin on the towels may help loosen the paint. For stubborn spills, try blotting with white vinegar or nail polish remover. Old paint drips may need a commercial cleaning agent, such as WD-40 or Goof Off—but remember: Always do a spot test in an inconspicuous area first.
How do you clean up spilled paint on concrete?
- Give the concrete surface a deep cleaning and allow it to dry.
- Apply a paint stripper.
- Give the paint stripper some time to set.
- Scrub the surface.
- Follow up the scrubbing with a power wash.
- Repeat the process as necessary until all the paint is removed.
What can I use for spilled paint?
- Remove unwanted spill by blotting or wiping with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- Apply Goo Gone Latex Paint Clean Up directly to the area and allow a few minutes for the product to start working.
- Wipe with a clean cloth, repeat if necessary.
How do you clean up spilled paint on driveway? Scrub the driveway with fine steel wool if the paint is still visible. Work until the stain is gone and keep the driveway wet while you are working. Sprinkle more scouring powder if the paint isn’t coming off with just steel wool.