How do you remove bifold doors from the track? Removing a bifold closet door from its tracks is pretty straight forward. Moving the outside door first, central the door and carefully lift the door up and off its track. Once lifted, tilt the door towards you and pull at the bottom of the door. This will remove the door from the top track.
How do you remove closet doors from top track?
How do you remove the top pivot from a bifold door?
How do I remove a metal closet door?
- Fold the door so that the two panels are together.
- Lift the door, with the panels folded, about ¾ of an inch so that it comes out of the bottom track.
- Angle the door out of the bottom track.
- Remove the screws of the top and bottom tracks to remove remaining hardware.
- Repeat with second door if applicable.