How do you put lights in a tray ceiling? By placing a chandelier or pendant light inside a tray ceiling you draw attention to its shape and design and it becomes a focal point for the room. What is this? By painting a tray ceiling a dark color, the cove lighting or recessed lights will reflect on its surface and create a fuzzy, warm look.
How do you make a tray ceiling look good?
- Decorate Tray Ceiling with Paneling.
- Tray Ceiling and regular walls same, Tray walls different color.
- Tray slightly deeper than version of wall color.
- Tray Color same as walls.
- Accentuate the shape of tray ceiling.
- Decorate your tray with moldings.
- Decorate tray with tiles.
- Exposed beams.
Should tray ceiling be lighter or darker than walls? Go for a Lighter Color Than the Walls for a Subtle Enhancement. Painting the tray ceiling a lighter color than the walls in the room will still create some variation and bring additional attention to the ceiling.
What do you put in a tray ceiling?
- Molding And Trim. The trim is any border you put around the tray ceiling, while molding is more decorative and elaborate.
- Paint Options.
- Tube Lighting.
- Chandeliers, Fans And Lighting Fixtures.
- Tray Shapes.
- Double Trays.