How do you pack glassware so it doesn’t break?
How do you ship glassware with other fragile items?
- Choose a box that’s only slightly larger than the item.
- Wrap the item in cushioning material.
- If necessary, encase the item in foam.
- Use air pillows or packing peanuts.
- Add a “fragile” label to the box.
- Affix a tilt or impact detector.
How can I ship glass without bubble wrap?
- Packing paper. Packing paper is a great substitute for bubble wrap because it is soft, wraps closely around the item, and offers good protection against scratches, dust, and dirt.
- Newspapers and magazines.
- Old clothes.
- Bed sheets.
How do you ship a piece of glass? It is a good idea to package your glass piece inside two layers of boxes to provide it with extra protection. Pack the box tightly and fill in the empty spaces with more bubble wrap so that the item does not shuffle in transit. Write the shipping address on a card and place it inside the box.