How do you organize a lot of cleaning supplies? Caddies and bins are a quick way to organize supplies. Grab a small bin or caddy and fill it up with related supplies. If you keep a lot of sponges or wipes in one area, put them together in one bin and put other supplies like brushes and cleaners in another.
How do you store cleaning supplies in a small apartment?
- Use a Tension Rod.
- Use Every Spare Inch of Space.
- Buy a Freestanding Mop and Broom Closet.
- Use Hang Up Storage.
- Make Your Cleaning Storage More Attractive.
- Pegboard Organization.
- Put Your Lazy Susan to Work.
- Buy a Cleaning Cart.
How should I organize my cleaning cabinets?
- 01 of 10. Declutter. Courtesy of Horderly.
- 02 of 10. Check Expiration Dates. Courtesy of Horderly.
- 03 of 10. Pair Like Items.
- 04 of 10. Use Clear Bins.
- 05 of 10. Use the Back of the Door.
- 06 of 10. Use Broom Hooks.
- 07 of 10. Use Lazy Susans.
- 08 of 10. Add Shelving.
How can I hide my cleaning supplies? Use the Vertical Space on Doors
Add narrow wire or plastic baskets to hold containers and lower hooks for dustpans, dusters, and small scrub brushes. A towel bar can be used to hang spray bottles. For removable storage, choose a hanging shoe bag with clear pockets to hold bottles of cleaner, cloths, and brushes.